The Raflewski Tour Putting Glasses
Gareth Raflewski is the highly sought after Canadian PGA instructor to over 30 Tour players that specializes in the short game. The Raflewski Tour Putting Glasses is used by many tour players to improve:
- Alignment and start line
- Swing Path
- Putting Accuracy
- Enhancing alignment and accuracy on the green.
- Improving putting consistency.
- Training your eye to better judge distances and angles.
- A pair of Raflewski Glasses, engineered for optimal golf performance.
- A protective case to keep your glasses safe in your golf bag.
- The RAP 1
- The RAP 2
The Raflewski Glasses are designed to be used alongside the Raflewski Tour Targets and Putting Mat, enabling you to create your very own Golf Vision Studio.
You can also see the videos by Gareth Raflewski on our Videos page, and subscribe to our Newsletter for additional videos as they are published.